Music ♥

TuneList - Make your site Live

Thursday, June 14, 2012

I'm back !

Hiiii again ! Looks like i have alot of thingsto write about! Haha . As some of you might know , my school has an anually competiton called Canberra Fiesta . I'm in the green house called Cobras . Ssssss ~ hehe :3 anyway , we didn't win this year or last year :( . Instead , it was red house , Marlins , who won TWO YEARS STRAIGHT . I feel happy for them :) . I'm in the obstacle P6 group this year . Wow , from P3 - P6 i have been in the obstacle group . O.o . Anyway , we improved this year ! P3 - bronze P4 - bronze P5 - bronze P6 - SILVER !! Yayy :D One of my best friend , Nichelle , since P1 is in the same class with me !! YEAHHHHH SIX YEARS STRAIGHT !! Haha !! P1 - 1.12 P2 - Responsibility 12 P3 - Self - Discipline 4 P4 - Teamwork 3 P5 - Innovation 3 P6 - Excellence 5 T.T *le sighs . Improve improve improve in P6 deprove 3 class T.T but never mind ! I LOVE MY CLASS! My form teacher is a nature lover . LIKE ME !! Haha . She's the HOD ( head of department ) of science ! My math teacher is the HOD of math in our level . Yay .. My English teacher is my form teacher . My P.E teacher is Mdm Nurul . Music teacher is the same as last year . He is really funny and adorable . Haha . My chinese teacher ? Don't talk about her . -.- dislike her the most . what did she do to let me dislike her ? Pfffft nothing ! Not like she took away my prefect title or anything . Oh wait . She did . * sarcarsm intended here . Why she took away my title ? I didn't do her work/pass up the homework . Hey ! I got my own reasons that SHE doesn't want to hear . WTF ? Long story . Anyway i got my prefect badge and title back . Haha . Her face is so.. Idk . She has a long face . You should have seen it ! Haha !! *Evil . Oh yeah ! Being a prefect , we got a badge ! To let people see that we are a prefect when we are not doing the duties and not wearing the prefect tie . Well this is my new life , and new teachers ! Haha . This is life . Always throwing drama bombs at us . -,- but we have to overcome it !! Like i did most of the time . OMG i wrote so long ! I still have some more to add on !! I have been writing stories on a website call ' Quotev ' . My friend to ! Her name is called Zoey and she writes awesome stories ! So , I'm gonna have a combined account with her and write more stories . Yay . It is so annoying to create another email -.- Believe it or not , we went through all the troubles of creating a new combined email with her . And wanted to register for a new account in Quotev , and it said : " REGISTERATION IS NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW . PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER . SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE CAUSED . " Me and Zoey was like O.o and -,- WTF !!!! I was like ' bitc* do you know what we went through just now ?! WTF !! ' lawl . We are trying again today . Hope it will be okay today . Okay.. Buaiis peeps ^^ . Ps. Sorry for the cursings . And yes i do curse when I'm freaking angry .

No comments: