Music ♥

TuneList - Make your site Live

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Surprise , surprise

Hellooo I'm back ! But using my ipad . Oh did I not mention I got an Ipad ? Oops . Mybad >< . But I just told you :D haha . I got it from my dad for my burthday present last year :) . Well well . I was a prefect when i was P3 right ? And stopped on P4 & P5 . Surprise surprise . It looks like I got nominated by my ex form teacher , Mr Lim !!!! AHHH I love you !!! :D (In a friendly way haha ) Thank you soooo much ! ! But i have to pass an interview . I passed the interview !! :D YAY I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM THAT DAY ! My duty is a recess duty unlike when I was P3 , Flag Raising for morning assembly . I'm doing patrolling outside my school library every tuesday and thursday during recess with my firend , Crystal . Wheeee ^^ My math grades are very bad . But I improved ALOT in my semestral assessment 1 . Yay :D hahaha:) I'm so happy !! :D Although it didn't pass but look at the bright side ! I improved ! LOL okay .. I'm basically hyper now haha :3 Okay . That's all . So .. Buaiis <3

No comments: