Music ♥

TuneList - Make your site Live

Saturday, October 06, 2012

Freedom !

Hey peeps ! I'm back !! Freedom is here , as PSLE is over ~ lalala . But the stress is over yet . The results of my PSLE ! Super troubled for my aggregate score .. I don't know if it's enough for me to go to the school of my choice . STRESS ~ !


The school of my choice ? Cheung Cheng High ( Main ) ( Katong )

I know . Its very high ( Aggregate score ) But I will try and pray hard ! :)


My birthday is coming up ! I'm having a BirthdayRush ! Haha . It falls on a Wednesday and it so happens that it was a PSLE Marking Day , so I don't have to attend school ! WOOHOOOO ! :D


The presents I received so far are :
- A shopping Spree
- A Smiggle Shopping Spree

 WOO HOO !

My friends keep telling me that they already prepared the presents that they want to give me . OMG . So curious and excited ! My Best Friend , Jewels , said that when I receive the present she prepared for me , I will be so damn shocked ( in a good way ) . THAT SERIOUSLY MAKE ME SOOOOOOOOOO CURIOUS AND EXCITED ! HAHA .


Thats it actually . :) . Well then , bye ^^

No comments: