Music ♥

TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, March 17, 2006

Swimming!!!!

Today is Friday, I have swimming class today in the afternoon. During my tea break in the swimming lesson, i brought my chocolate bread to eat. The instructor uncle praised me for learning fast in swimming. I'm so happy because i love swimming.

After that, we went back to school and played toys. Then we watched Hi5, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Gundam Seed. By the time the school bus came to fetch us home, it was 6plus in the evening already.

I reached home at 7pm and my daddy and mummy were waiting for me at my house void deck. We went to the milkk cafe opposite our house to eat dinner. i shared a plate of crispy noodle with daddy and mummy ate a plate of soft rice. I am very tired so i went back home early to rest.

Good night!

No comments: