Music ♥

TuneList - Make your site Live

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Yipee!!!

Hello I'm Rachel. I am 5 years old. This is my 1st blog which my mummy started for me today. She said she has 2 accounts in blogspot.com so she opened one with the extra account for me.

I am a pretty little princess in my parents' eyes. My daddy want me to be a doctor when i grow up and my mummy want me to be a lawyer instead. He said if i am a doctor next time, then i can open my own clinic and they have medication and consultation for free...haha.. My mummy said she prefer me to be a lawyer because that is her ambition when she was young and she hasn't had a chance to fulfil her dreams. But i want to be a teacher when i grow up. Because I like to teach little boys and little girls. They are so cute!

Today i went to school as usual but we have an excursion in Pasir Ris Kid's kampong. I saw many fishes in the pond and i saw some ducklings. There are hamsters, gerbils, white mouse and rabbit too... i caught 8 guppies with a small bucket and a small net. We can bring the fishes home too. We have 2 buns for lunch and ice-cream for tea break. See my fishes...





See the fishes that i have caught? They are so cute! Daddy said that he is going to buy the fish food tomorrow. Mummy said i can keep them as pets! Yipee!

No comments: