Music ♥

TuneList - Make your site Live

Monday, March 20, 2006

So Tired...

Saturday mummy had some friends coming over to our house for mahjong session. I don't know how to play and i dare not disturb mummy so i played computer games in our study room. Looks like mummy keep on losing a few rounds and she look unhappy. Uncle Daniel wanted to tell ghost story but aunty Pearlyn stopped him because she was scared. haha...

They played until 3am in the morning and i was already sound asleep on mummy's bed. I can only sleep with mummy in their room on saturday only but mummy played until 3am so she only accompany me for awhile, i'm so sad...daddy also fell asleep in my bedroom around 2plus in the morning.

We went to my great-grandparents' house near granny's place. Tai-po saw me and keep touching my face saying im pretty. hehehe....i got a toothache so i did not finish my lunch there, mummy was unhappy with that. Then Tai-gong saw that i'm sad because mummy angry with me and he gave me $10 to buy food to eat. hehehe....

I'm so tired that i slept in the taxi on the way home.

No comments: