Music ♥

TuneList - Make your site Live

Saturday, October 06, 2012

One Direction GIFs / Photos . Part1

Hello ! 1D's GIFs and photos are coming your way ^^ Enjoy :)
- Rachel xx







Their smiles !!!! *le dies *
















Niall's GIF and Photos .

 Niall is just like that Furby ! ^^














 Screw Gravity !
 I hope Niall will be strong and ignore the haters and hates he has been receiving on Twitter , and I sincerely hope that he will find his Princess soon . When he finds his princess , I hope that she will help Niall through all the hate and love him with all her heart . Love him as Nialler James Horan and not Niall Horan from One Direction . I seriously hope that she will not use Niall for fame , money etc. and break his heart .

Louis' GIFs and Photos 

 

 










 I totally support Louis & Eleanor . Love them . Sweetest couple I have ever seen ^^ . I hope they will stay strong throughout , ignoring the rumours and hate they have been receiving .

Harry's GIFs and Photos :

















I hope that Harry will find his girl soon . I've heard that he will give up everything for her and gave her the whole world . I hope when the time comes and he does do that , I sincerely hope that she will appreciate it and love him for that . Love him as Harold Edward Styles and not Harry Styles from One Direction . I seriously hope that she will not use Harry for fame , money etc. and break his heart .
 

Liam's GIFs and photos


 I know that they have broken up but I just need to let you guys know what I felt about them .








I hope that Liam will not be too affected by the break up . I was so shocked when I found out . I cried . Yes , seriously . I cried . I felt very very VERY bad for the both of them . I totally support Liam and Danielle . I hope that if Liam ever finds a new girl , he will not forget Danielle . But of course , I hope they patch up .






 Zayn's GIFs and Photos .

I'm so sorry that I have to put Zayn the last .. I didn't know what I wanted as the arrangement , so I just did it according to how they upload my photos .. I'M SO SORRY . I FEEL BAD . LIKE VERY BAD ..














I totally support Zayn and Perrie too . I love them . They are so cute together ! ^^ . I hope they stay strong throughout , ignoring the rumours and hate they have been receiving .


Thats not it . This is just part 1 ! * Wink wink ;)

No comments: