Music ♥

TuneList - Make your site Live

Saturday, October 06, 2012

My 12 obsessions .

Hello . Okay ! I'll tell you my obsessions now ~

Well , first , Moustache ! :)
 Isn't it pretty ?!

“I want to buy a sports car, because I like riding bicycles. Hold on to my handlebar mustache if you value your life.
”
Jarod Kintz, This Book Has No Title 

Second , One Direction !

OMG ! They are super hawt ! I love them to bits and pieces . Totally fangirled whenever I see their stuff !!!!! AHHH ! ( Not obsessed with them though )

“One Band, One Dream, One Direction”
One Direction

Third , Music 

It express how I feel everytime .

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent”
Victor Hugo

“People haven't always been there for me but music always has.”
Taylor Swift

“If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.”
Albert Einstein



Fourth , Dreams !
 

Everybody have dreams right ? :)

"Cover your dark side and live your dreams"
- Rachel (Me ^^ )




Fifth , Rainbowwww .


 Beautiful ! I've heard from my mom that the new colour for gays is Rainbow . But I don't care . I will love rainbow foreverrrr .

“‎A rainbow wouldn't be a rainbow if it was missing a single color.”
― John Quale HRN


Sixth , Converse .

 Beautiful , isn't it ? ^^

“Its not so much about the shoes, but the person wearing them”
Adriana Trigiani, Viola in Reel Life




Seventh , Photography .
Awesome !

“Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.”
Marc Riboud

“A good snapshot keeps a moment from running away.”
Eudora Welty

“I know the best moments can never be captured on film, even as I spend nearly half my life trying to do just that.”
Rosie O'Donnell


Eighth , Dancing .

Its very awesome when you dance to the music .

“Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music.”
George Carlin

“Dance, when you're broken open. Dance, if you've torn the bandage off. Dance in the middle of the fighting. Dance in your blood. Dance when you're perfectly free.”
Rumi

“Dance is the hidden language of the soul”
Martha Graham
“Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator. Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on. On many an occasion when I am dancing, I have felt touched by something sacred.In those moments, I felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.

I become the stars and the moon. I become the lover and the beloved. I become thevictor and the vanquished. I become the master and the slave. I become the singer and the song. I become the knower and the known. I keep on dancing then it is the eternal
dance or creation. The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy. I keep on dancing...and dancing...and dancing. Until there is only...the dance.”
Michael Jackson

Nineth , Animals .

 Cute isn't it ?
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
Mahatma Gandhi



Tenth , Quotes .

  
Beautiful quotes , aren't they ? :)


Eleventh , Fashion .

Haha . i love the second one ! :D .


“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”
Coco Chanel


Twelveth , Hairstyle .


Awesome !

“A lady's hair is her crowning glory”
Jeannette Walls, Half Broke Horses 





Done ! Since I am 12 this year , I'll just tell you 12 of my obsessions . If you still want more , ask me at my twitter . : @_Dreamer_Rachel

Do follow me if you have one . 


Or you could e-mail me or something . ( rachel.hoh@hotmail.com )

Or if you know my phone number , you could message / whatsapp me ^^

Thats it . Bye ! ^^


No comments: