Music ♥

TuneList - Make your site Live

Monday, June 12, 2006

What a fun day!

Yesterday we went to uncle Charles's condo for BBQ. The BBQ was at a poolside. Uncle Charles said that he had tell daddy to bring me come for a swim at his condo. But daddy never tell me so i did not know about it! Naughty daddy! Later i whack his backside! haha..

Then Uncle Charles's wife bought me ice-cream cone, it's vanilla flavour! yeah! Mummy took many pictures of me, later i show you all...

Uncle Zhiwei also came, he played with me in the playground. haha i told him that he cannot move, he asked me why, i pointed at a notice board that stated " This playground is only for kids". Hehe..

Then i splashed water at uncle Charles, he laughed and grabbed me to the pool and threatened to throw me into the water! But i was not scared because i know he would not really do it! :P

We played until 9pm and daddy said go home because i have school tommorrow. So uncle Zhiwei send us to Toa Payoh MRT in his car since he was sending his girlfriend back home. I'm listening to my CD player in the car and fell asleep halfway...yawnz...

Look how mummy do the hairstyle



me with ice-cream...hehe



where's the pirate???



me in water...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waaaah darling rachel i love your cover look hair do, hei u can become a model in future part time hor or else your mum will kill me for encouraging u to do modelling hahahahaha, ok i love u alot darling so while im tyoing this itself i got so many interuptions take care of yrself and dont forget me ok.love Shan