Music ♥

TuneList - Make your site Live

Monday, June 19, 2006

Sports Day!!!!

Yesterday was mummy's company sports day at Macritchie Reservoir. We reached there at 7.45am...yawn...i'm so sleepy and haven't take my breakfast too, only drank a bottle of milk at home....

Oh no...it's raining heavily suddenly, everyone ran into the tent to prevent getting wet. Anyway i went there to join in a drawing/colouring contest. Mummy brought along her digital camera and took many pictures of me, show them here later...


I wanted to join in the treasure hunt too but mummy said i have not finished my drawing. :(
I drew uncle Alan in my picture, when he sat behind me, i tapped his shoulder and told him that," Look! Uncle, it's you!" He smiled.

Got 2 big dogs there too! i was scare at first but then the uncle told me that they won't bite so i took a picture with them...

And so I won the 1st Runner Up in drawing contest and i got a trophy for it! I'm so happy!































Hehe...I'm so happy!

No comments: