Music ♥

TuneList - Make your site Live

Sunday, May 07, 2006

A new bookshelf!

Yeah! Mummy bought me a new book shelf! She said my storybooks and assessment books are too many and messy, so she decided to buy me a 3 compartment book shelf to store all my books! And i decided to name my book shelf, Rachel's Library Corner. Sounds fun right? I have just help mummy to move my books from the old place to the new one.

"Looks much better and tidy now!" mummy said.

"Wow! You got so many books!!!!!" daddy exclaimed.

I laughed. daddy didn't realise that i always buy storybooks...hehe. I even decided to move my cinderella princess air-blown arm chair to the corner that is beside the book shelf. This way, i will have easy assess to the books. I'm so clever right? haha...

Yawn....time to sleep again...

No comments: