Music ♥

TuneList - Make your site Live

Sunday, April 30, 2006

weekend incidents...

This few weeks nothing special enough for me to blog on except yesterday and today.

Yesterday after my music class, grandpa, grandma and uncle came to bring me go out shopping. So i hugged mummy and daddy and said goodbye to them. Grandma they all brought me to Causeway Point at Woodlands to shop. Nothing much to elaborate here....

Anyway, after that, i followed them back to their home to stay overnight. Their house was so warm, im sweating profusely so i bathed 3 times a day! Then the next day, mummy came to fetch me back home, before went back, we went to NTUC nearby to buy groceries back home.
Then we took a cab back, it was drizzling. In the cab, i told mummy that i wanted to play the computer after bathing, but i requested her not to tell daddy because daddy banned me from playing the computer for the weekends as a punishment for failing my spelling. But mummy doesn't believe me and said no such thing.

Reached home in 20 minutes time, i was very happy to come back to my own home, so i keep talking and laughing. I told daddy that my finger got burnt by the joss stick this morning. He asked me how did it happen, so i said that because "kee-kong" say i long time never go ah ma's house, he punish me and burnt my finger. Then mummy and daddy look puzzled and ask me, what is "kee-kong"? Is it king kong that gorilla? Then i said, no! It's the God, then mummy laughed and said it's call "Tee-gong", not "kee-kong"....hahaha....im so stupid!

Then i told daddy that i wanted to play computer, he said cannot due to punishment. So I cried to mummy. She was displeased that i cried. So today, no computer games for me and i have to learn the chinese spelling for next tuesday....

After learning spelling, i practised my music. Suddenly, 2 small cockroaches from nowhere appeared. I was so scared that i screamed and ran to the sofa. While daddy was using a stack of newspaper to hit the cockroaches, a dragonfly flew in from the window beside me! I screamed loudly again this time and ran to my room and close the door...Daddy was scared too but he used a broom to hit the dragonfly and it was dead. Phew!

Ok time for sleep.....bye bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi hi Kaixin, guess who? so you must work harder, to get better grade for your spelling next time, so that your daddy will not stop you playing computer game.. Jia You!!
:0)