Music ♥

TuneList - Make your site Live

Sunday, April 09, 2006

swimming day!

Yeah! saturday mummy finally took a few pics of me learning music without letting the teacher know! hehe.....



Then today mummy and daddy bring me to yio chu kang swimming complex for a swim. They are so happy to see that i am not afraid of water anymore. I even can swim a short distance without anyone's help. mummy keep praising me for that! Im so proud. Daddy accompany me in the pool as mummy is not feeling well so she sat at the poolside on a bench looking after our belongings. She also took a few pics of me in the pool.


on my way to swimming...


in the pool with daddy...

After swimming, we went to amk to eat kfc, i am so hungry! then we went home after meal because mummy having stomachache again.

That's all for my weekend! Good night!

No comments: