Music ♥

TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

:(

Today after school daddy scolded me because i'm naughty. i shouted at him because i wanted to eat 'ming jian kway' but he ate finished and I snatched mummy's handphone when she was typing a message. daddy is very angry and use a cane to cane me. Im so sad and i cried furiously. Mummy said i cannot anyhow throw temper and wanted me to apologise to daddy. After i apologised, i went to change my uniform to my home-clothes, but i was mad with myself to make them angry so i throw temper again to myself this time. daddy overheard me throwing tantrum and went to my bedroom to reprimand me again. Mummy also said that i did not feel sorry at all. But i was sorry! It's just that im mad with myself for making them so angry. i did not want to make them angry at all. But i cannot control my emotions. Mummy told me that if i know that im at fault, i cannot throw temper anymore. After she said that, i cried again. Im a naughty girl.

No comments: