Music ♥

TuneList - Make your site Live

Sunday, December 02, 2012

Help support !


Hey peeps (: . Please do help support a story that I wrote . I'm just simply replying to @LilySwagB , @PlasticBieber and @PrincessLily 's tweets . I just couldn't stand them , that I felt like owning them ... So .. Thats what I did ! Do help support just by reading it . Sorry for language used . I curse a lot a lot when I'm extremely angry . So ... Yeah . I'm Sorry in advance .  The story is at the bottom , the link . Just click it will do . And if you want , you can just read it . Thanks ! ^^ . The website that I used to write this story is known as Quotev or the name Quizazz . (: . They have a lot of stories that people wrote . Horror , Mystery , Humor , Fanfiction , Romance, Fantasy , Science Fiction , Realistic , Historical and Thriller . There are lots of quizzes too . ^^

Those who don't know who is @LilySwagB , she is a racist bastard . A hater towards asians . Insulted Allah and Buddha . -.- .

@PlasticBieber is a hater towards One Direction . Which makes me superrr angry like hell .

@PrincessLily is also another hater to One Direction . Bus not as bad as @PlasticBieber . _._ .


http://www.quotev.com/story/2412964/LilySwagB-PlasticBieber-PrincessPuzzy/1/

Thanks ^^ ♥

- Rachel . xx





No comments: