Music ♥

TuneList - Make your site Live

Saturday, October 06, 2012

One Direction quotes ^^

“Why did the mushroom go to the party?
Because he's a fungi!”
One Direction, One Direction: Forever Young: Our Official X Factor Story 


“One Band, One Dream, One Direction”
One Direction 



“There comes a day when you realise turning the page is the best feeling in the world, because you realise there's so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on.”
Zayn Malik 



“I'd rather be called a boy and play with paper airplanes than be called a man and play with a girl's heart.”
Niall Horan



“This is for girls who have the tendency to stay up at night listening to music that reminds them of their current situation. Who hide their fears, hurt, pain and tears under the smiles, laughs and giggles on a daily basis. The girls who wear their heart on their sleeve. The girls who pray that things will work out just once and they'll be satisfied. The girls who sceam and cry to their pillows because everyone else fails to listen. The girls who have so many secrets but wont tell a soul. The girls who have mistakes and regrets as a daily moral. The girls that never win. The girls that stay up all night thinking about that one boy and hoping that he'll notice her one day. The girls who take life as it comes, to the girls who are hoping that it'll get better somewhere down the road. For the girls who love with all their heart although it always gets broken. To girls who think it's over. To real girls, to all girls: You're beautiful.”
Zayn Malik 



“I'm the kind of boy that can fall in love with any girl because I love with the heart, not the eyes.”
Niall Horan 




“I love the big red bus!”
Louis Tomlinson 



“POTATO!!!!!!!!!”
Niall Horan 



“Life is funny. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.”
Zayn Malik 



“I'm an emotional guy, so I don't have to worry about a girl trying to get me to open up.”
Niall Horan 

"I don't mind getting a black eye, or a broken arm for my girl, as long as she's there to kiss it after." -Harry Edward Styles

"It only takes a second to call a girl fat and she'll take a life time starving herself." 
-Harry Edward Styles

“A real girl isn't perfect and a perfect girl isn't real.”
Harry Styles


 





“I think you have to take me for me. I am who I am.”
Harry Styles



“We have a choice..To Live or To Exist.”
Harry Styles

''Live your dream and never weak up'' 
-Liam Payne

“You gotta live hardcore to be hardcore.”
-Liam Payne


''Got nothing to say, Say nothing at all''
-Liam Payne


“Dreams are like stars. You may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny…” 
-Liam Payne  

“In my first video diary I explained my love for women who have a taste in carrots. Since then, I have received plenty of carrots. Now I also have a keen interest in women who like Lamborghinis.”
Louis Tomlinson 


“No,' Jimmy protested.”
Louis Tomlinson 


“Live fast, have fun, be a bit mischievous.”
Louis Tomlinson 


“Live life for the moment, because everything else is uncertain.”
Louis Tomlinson 


“It's incredible to have people show their support when your doing something you love.”
Louis Tomlinson 


“Swag mastah from Doncastah!”
Louis Tomlinson

- Rachel xx

No comments: