Music ♥

TuneList - Make your site Live

Monday, April 12, 2010

March School Holidays Part 1 - Disney On ICE!!!!

This year March school holiday was a happy break for me. On Tuesday Mummy brought me to arcade centre. I played Love & Berry machine. It was a dress up and dance game. I love it very much as it was so fun. Many girls also played this game so I had to queue up and wait for my turn. The 2 girls Love and Berry are so pretty and cute. See.....












Now! Love and Berry game is available for NDS!!!!!! Yeah!!! I want one!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!











Mummy even played the sweets catcher game in order to hit a jackpot for me. I saw this Yoshi soft toy and I love it very much. Mummy at first didn't want to play, but I kept begging her and she finally reluctantly agreed. After spending about 35 bucks on the game, I got the yoshi and a big bag of titbits! Hooray!





























On Thursday, daddy and mummy brought me to watch Disney On Ice! It was at Kallang Indoor Stadium. I wanted to watch this few years back but they didnt agreed. This year I'm so happy that finally My wish is granted! Need me to say more? The pictures tell them all!


































































































































































































AND that's the end of the show! Well, the characters were moving around so I could not take their pictures clearly. But at least you guys can see some.


That's all folks! Ta-ta & Nitez!


No comments: